Linatex Rubber Products Sdn Bhd
MYR 4,000.00 - MYR 7,000.00
To support the Engineering Manager and peers by managing the day-to-day responsibilities ensuring all plant equipment is in best operational condition in their specified area of responsibility.
- Ensure safety requirements of all buildings, land and equipment comply with company & legislative standards.
- Manage and control external engineering contractors to deliver according to agreed targets and in line with WMM policies, specifically SHE policies.
- Ensure the implementation of the Company SHE Policy for the prevention of injury, damage or loss to Company personnel and resources and ensure that line management are fully aware of their accountability for the environment, health and safety of Company Employees and others who may be affected by Company activities.
- As defined in the incident reporting system, ensure incidents are reported, investigated and remedial actions taken. This should include collation and closure of near miss / hazards.
- Responsible to ensure that all equipment are in safe operating condition, eliminate any safety hazards and ensures the practice of good housekeeping in all the engineering workshop and working areas.
- SHE matters are communicated to team members on a regular basis and items causing concern are brought to the attention of the appropriate Line Manager.
- Ensure that all employees / operatives / contractors and visitors receive appropriate induction training including health, safety and environment.
- Responsible for developing, planning and scheduling of TPM programs for all machinery onsite.
- Introduction of maintenance best practice in the field of Plan Maintenance, Predictive Maintenance, Lubrication Management, Kaizen and Spare Part Management to enhance machine performance and reliability.
- Ensure that TPM and introduction of best practice activities is responsive to the long term needs of the production operations by working with the technician on various maintenance area (mechanical, electrical, electronic, instrumentation) in order to develop required programs for optimum performance of equipment.
- Responsible for effective utilization and distribution of all maintenance executive, technical craftsman and contract workers for efficient operation of all maintenance PM/PdM work for the entire plant.
- Coordinate with all concerned to provide availability of parts, materials, special tools, equipment and craft associates in carrying out maintenance activities. Major portion of this responsibility will include the continuous updating of engineering critical parts requirement.
- Assist in troubleshooting, carrying out major repair or modifications work and upgrading / modernization of equipment.
- Responsible for the Maintenance Skill Enhancement of all level. In this respect, the incumbent will coordinate the training activities with the approval of the Engineering Manager.
- Ability to work with and achieve daily, weekly and monthly maintenance schedules by working together with Planners and Production team.
- Monitor Maintenance related KPI, such as MTBF, MTTR, adherence to PM schedule and OEE and reporting requirement.
- Analyze breakdowns to eliminate repeated failures and maintain the necessary data retrieval systems related to Plant Maintenance SAP, absenteeism, overtime, maintenance costs, machine downtime, etc. With respect to this, the incumbent, with the approval of Engineering Manager, will set goals for the various performance of the maintenance department.
- Enhancing current SAP system by, activating the SAP PM scheduling, Notification for all work request, closing of notification and work orders and reporting the overall module usage to the Engineering Manager especially on PM and PdM program.
- All maintenance document related document should be updated accordingly and required improvement done when required.
- Preferably a degree or equivalent in Mechatronics/Mechanical Engineering.
- In depth knowledge of TPM process and its pillars, and Predictive Maintenance.
- Member of a Board of Engineers Malaysia.
- 3-6 years of experience.
- Ability to work under own initiative and as a team.
- SAP Plant Maintenance Module.
- Leadership, influencing and motivational skills.
- Sound knowledge on Project Management will be an added advantage.
- Report directly to Engineering Manager.
- Strong daily contact with the Engineering Manager, Engineers and technician.
- Relationships with other departments, both internal and external.