United Malayan Land Bhd
MYR 3,000.00 - MYR 4,500.00
Responsible mainly for the finance role in the department in order to carry out those responsibilities.
- To update invoices and ensure timely payments.
- To bank-in receipts/collections.
- To prepare receipt vouchers and journal vouchers.
- To prepare payment vouchers.
- To monitor petty cash approval & issue payments.
- To prepare monthly bank reconcilitions.
- To prepare management accounts and hotels to the accounts.
- To prepare cash flow statement.
- To prepare debit notes to contractors/ associates companies.
- To prepare monthly estimate.
- To prepare monthly/quarterly commentaries on vacancies.
- To prepare daily funds position.
- To update inflows & outflows of funds and monitor excess/shortfall of funds.
- To prepare monthly and quarterly tax computation.
- To prepare tax schedules & checklist for yearly/ final tax submission.
- Assist in the preparation of company budget by updating/ key in data.
- To liaise with bankers, suppliers and any related party on relevant matters.
- To maintain proper filing of finance documents.
- To maintain records & monitor documents for approval.
- Minimum Diploma, Bachelor Degree, Postgraduate Diploma or Professional Degree or equivalent in Accounting/ Finance Excellent organization and administration skills. Having atleast 1 year of experience will be advatange.
- At least 2-3 years of relevant work experience in the property industry. Good knowledge of computer skills, excel and strong database skills.
- Having an audit background will be an advantage.