Assistant Manager, Group Finance
United Malayan Land Bhd
MYR 5,000.00 - MYR 7,000.00
Responsible to ensure that all the instruction and task from Head of Department is effectively done on time and work closely with the HOD to manage the operation of the company.
- Closing and preparation of monthly management account UMLand and dormant/semi-dormant companies.
- Checking of payment vouchers, journal vouchers, staff creditor's invoices and all GL transaction keyed in.
- Preparation of quarterly tax computation and tax estimates for UMLand and dormant/semi-dormant companies.
- Submission of monthly GST return of UMLand.
- Assisting is preparation of management reporting and consolidation of Group's account.
- Monitoring of Groups's and Company's funding requirement and movement of funds.
- Liasion with bankers on banking facilities and other banking matters of UMLand.
- Liassion with auditors and drafting of audited financial statements of the Group and subsidiaries.
- Assist in supervising the daily operation of the Group Finance Department.
- Candidate with Professional Qualification ACCA or recognized Accounting Degree.
- 3-4 years related experience preferably with audit background.
- Well versed of Malaysian Financial Reporting Standards, GST and Tax Regulations.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good interpersonal, analytical, and report writing skills.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Excel, Words, Powerpoint) and familiar computerised accounting system.