WALLPAPER & CARPETS DISTRIBUTORS (M) SDN BHD
MYR 3,000.00 - MYR 4,000.00
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration.
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies.
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics.
- Partner with email, performance marketing and web teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets.
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels, including email marketing.
- Manage contents (across social medias) and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support.
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads.
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly.
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity.
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools.
- Prefer Mandarin speaking.