Sales Representatives/ Education Consultant
STUDY GERMANY SDN. BHD.
MYR 1,800.00 - MYR 2,500.00
The primary purpose of a Education Consultant/Sales Representative is to manage existing and seek for new acquisitions to achieve the target and increase company’s revenue growth.
- Identify business opportunities by recognizing prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analysing sales options.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Develop, implement, and maintain sales activities and plans to meet sales target.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Responsible for overseeing the work of all other members of the sales team which include mentoring other sales representatives, outlining goals for the team to follow and handling problems when they arise.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Lead and coordinate contract negotiations for a successful close.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
- Other adhoc tasks assigned by Superior.
- Sales experience in business-to business sales (Education Industry)
- Have a consultative sales approach.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work under stress.
- Driven and motivated.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Willingness and ability to travel.
- Ability to work as a team.