Sr Account Executive
MYR 4,500.00 - MYR 6,000.00
- Handle full set accounts and ensure for accurate and timely month end, quarterly and year end closing of accounts.
- To review and handle on overseas account, any audit related matters and queries.
- To perform daily financial function including daily transaction AP, AR, GL, cash flow, bank reconciliation and inter-company reconciliation.
- Interpret accounting and prepare analysis reports for management review.
- Liaise with parties within group of companies, banker, auditors, tax agents and internal auditors to ensure matters arising are resolved on a timely and accurate basis.
- To coordinate stock and inventory management, stock variances reconciliation and year-end stock count.
- Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Advanced Diploma in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
- Min 3-5 years of working experience in the related field.
- Proficient in MS Office especially Excel.
- Able to work as team, matured, detailed oriented and multi-task.
- Strong analytical skill, and able to work under pressure.
- Possess good communications and writing skills.
- Knowledge in SAP system will be an added advantage.
- Preferably to start work immediately.
- Malaysian citizen only.
- After Office Allowance – RM50 - RM100.
- Medical & Insurance.
- Dental, Optical & Gym.
- Annual leave 14 days.
- Flexible working hours.
Similar jobs from Cuscapi Berhad
Assistant Finance Manager