JUAH DIGITAL SDN BHD
MYR 1,300.00 - MYR 1,500.00
Appointment setters provide support to a company’s sales team by calling prospective clients and scheduling appointments for them.They work for employers spread across most industries, especially those with dedicated outbound sales teams.They typically work in a call center or traditional office setting and report directly to a sales leader or team manager. This is an entry-level position, and appointment setters usually work full time hours. They may also work overtime hours as needed to support the needs of the sales team.
- Sales Skills – Since appointment setters are often the first point of contact between a client and a company, they have basic knowledge of sales principles. They also know how to garner interest in the product or service.
- Customer Service Experience – Appointment setters have previous customer service experience, preferably in a call center environment. However, any kind of retail customer service is usually helpful for this position.
- Data Entry Skills – Successful appointment setters are skilled data entry employees who can type at fast speeds with high accuracy.
- Interpersonal Communication Skills – These professionals talk to clients all day through both phone calls and emails. As such, they are excellent with interpersonal communication skills in both verbal and written forms.
- Organization Skills – They also need to work with the schedules of multiple salespeople. As such, they are highly organized employees and always know what’s going on with each salesperson.
- Education level: SPM, Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree Level.
- Hardworking & responsibility.
- Fast learner, proactive, attention into detail.
- Master at prioritizing & follow-up while multi-tasking.
- Excellent communicator.