Halal Development Corporation Berhad
MYR 2,000.00 - MYR 3,000.00
As an Executive, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. HDC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Provides support and assistance in gathering requirements, develop implementation strategies and identify improvement opportunities to meet clients' business objectives based on data gathering using interview techniques, industry research, technology trends, insights and data.
- Able to identify problem statement, craft a value proposition that provides specific outcomes addressing problem faced by HIP stakeholders.
- Knowledge in Halal Industry, Retail, Consumer Goods, or Information Technology is an added advantage.
- Interacts with senior management levels at a stakeholder organization and/or within HDC, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Ability to work with cross functional and cross geography teams.
- Maintain and expand relationships and network with relevant external stakeholders.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships. Prepare to accept different assignments from time to time.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Management, Business, Communication or other relevant disciplines.
- Interest in career development in Digital Transformation, System implementation and Project Management.
- Good analytical skill and a fast learner.
- Good communication, presentation and report writing skills.
- Good in building network and identify opportunities.
- Meticulous and detail oriented.
- Resourceful and possess a Can-Do attitude.
- Enjoy meeting new people, and exploring opportunities.
- Independent, self-motivated, organized and results oriented.
- High attention to detail, good time management and planning skills as well as the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent command of English and Bahasa Malaysia. Other language will be added advantage.
- Certification or experience in Halal Industry will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- This position is open for executive with 1 or 2 years of business experience.