SPORTS DIRECT MALAYSIA SDN BHD
MYR 1,500.00 - MYR 1,800.00
- Receiving and unpacking deliveries and keeping the storeroom and sales floor tidy and organized.
- Assists in stock replenishment activities.
- Assists in Stock-take (routine, ad-hoc and/ or annual)
- Products price tagging as and when required.
- Packing and replenishing shelves as needed.
- Assisting with the setting up of promotional displays.
- Informing customers of promotions and recommending products.
- Perform duty as and when assigned by PIC in the backroom and / or storeroom.
- Backup Product Supervisor / Cashier as and when required.
- Report or alert to Shop PIC on suspicious activities within the shop premises.
- Provide good customer service according to The Magical2 SOPs.
- Any other legal assignments requested by management from time to time.
- At least graduated from SPM, Certificate & Diploma in Retail Management is a plus.
- No working experience is required, past experiences in Retail industry is a plus.
- Passionate with Sports and retail industry.
- Good customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to work long hours, weekends, public holidays and shift duty.
Similar jobs from SPORTS DIRECT MALAYSIA SDN BHD