Affiliate Marketing Executive
SPORTS DIRECT MALAYSIA SDN BHD
MYR 3,000.00 - MYR 4,000.00
- Take the initiative in developing and executing outreach and partnership strategies.
- Identify and build relationships with KOLs/influencers/communities, projects, and other potential partners across MY market to promote our brand visibility.
- Manage influencers’ outcomes for all marketing campaigns and on all digital platforms Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, etc. including coordinating with third parties and managing relationships between talents and the marketing team.
- Develop and execute KOL marketing strategies to drive user growth and increased sales.
- Track and analyse KOL performances and adjust optimise performance and ensure maximum ROI.
- Oversee and manage the company's affiliate marketing program. This includes tasks such as recruiting new affiliates, nurturing relationships with existing affiliates, and ensuring adherence to program guidelines.
- Cultivate and sustain robust partnerships with affiliate collaborators in MY, equipping them with essential tools, resources, and support to effectively promote the company's products and services.
- Monitor market trends, competitor strategies, and industry developments to ensure our approaches remain at the forefront of innovation.
- Report and provide data from analytics tools and channel insights.
- Possess at least a bachelor’s degree in marketing or related fields.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in KOL agency or managing mega, macro, micro and nano KOLs.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in an Affiliate Marketing or similar position is a plus.
Similar jobs from SPORTS DIRECT MALAYSIA SDN BHD