MIT Innovation Sdn Bhd
MYR 2,000.00 - MYR 2,500.00
Reporting to Account Manager and assist to oversee the smooth and efficient running of the Accounts Department.
- Responsible for oversee the day-to-day operations of the Accounts Department.
- Preparation of consolidated and company level financial / management reports (Monthly / Quarterly and year end closing, financial / management reporting and statutory reporting), cash flow budget, forecast and analysis.
- Liaise with auditors, tax agents, bankers, company secretary, and other statutory bodies for related official matters.
- Responsible for the management of cash flow, accounts receivable, accounts payable , inventories and fixed assets.
- Oversee the monthly closing including preparation, reconciliation and review of financial reports.
- Manage all financial, accounting and tax compliance functions in accordance with statutory and tax requirements.
- Handling of all tax related functions including planning, reconciliation, computation, submission and attending to related audit.
- Preparation of audit and tax schedule for annual filling.
- Involve in the planning, conducting and execution of stock count and stock take procedures and processes.
- Ad-hoc tasks that may be assigned by the management from time-to-time.
- Results Oriented.
- Continuous Improvement.
- Work Independently.
- Personal Effectiveness.
- Written Communication.
- Technical Credibility.
- Work Under Pressure.
- Accountancy / Finance / Mathematics Diploma/Degree.
- Minimum of 3 years working experiences in the related field.
- Accounting Software (QnE), Malaysian Private Entities Reporting Standard (MPERS).
- Budgeting, Forecasting, and Group Account Consolidation.