Tree Technologies Sdn Bhd
MYR 4,000.00 - MYR 8,000.00
We are searching for a reliable, detail-orientated product engineer to join our Electric Vehicle team. The product engineer's responsibilities include reviewing all engineering design plans, performing complex calculations, designing and constructing electrical systems and their components, liaising with other engineers, and maintaining relationships with clients, vendors, and other stakeholders. You should be able to stick to the allocated budget and build reliable, quality electrical systems. To be successful as a product engineer, you should possess an analytical mind and a high aptitude for physics and math. Outstanding candidates are superb problem solvers with a passion for science.
Product design and Launch experience would be advantageous.
- Analyzing technical drawings, interpreting specifications, and determining the electrical requirements of a given project.
- Liaising with other engineers and clients to ensure overall customer satisfaction.
- Managing and monitoring all assigned electrical projects.
- Ensuring health and safety codes are obeyed at all times.
- Completing quality assurance on all electrical components and projects, and writing up reports.
- Using CAD software to draft designs.
- Analyzing and approving various construction and engineering plans.
- Diagnosing problems and troubleshooting equipment.
- Ensuring all deadlines and budgetary requirements are met.
- Keeping abreast of the latest developments in electrical engineering.
- BS degree in electrical engineering or similar.
- Experience in project management.
- Experience with CAD software and MS Office.
- A sound understanding of health and safety regulations.
- A valid driver's license.
- Ability to make decisions under pressure.
- Excellent time management and diagnostic skills.
- Ability to work in a team and remain professional at all times.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.