Business System Analyst
HYPER ANALYTICS SDN BHD
MYR 2,500.00 - MYR 3,500.00
As Business Systems Analyst you are responsible for building strong rapport with business users, you will be involved in conducting requirements analysis, system implementation, and training and providing on-going application support. The appreciation and understanding of business and operational processes will be key for your success in this role.
- Apply strong knowledge of assigned business processes for analyzing, designing, developing, and testing system functions for assigned business areas to ensure that the supporting systems meet the business requirements.
- Work with users to gather detailed requirements and develop functional specifications for new system requirements, system enhancements and reporting requirements. Utilize data & process analysis methods and tools to identify system and process improvement opportunities.
- Functional configuration and maintenance of assigned business systems to support new implementation project requirements and enhancements for changing operational and business needs. Create and maintain system, process, and end user documentation. Ensure that project requirements, timeline, budget, and scope are being met.
- Conduct knowledge transfer and training of end users, including sharing best practices.
- Development and maintenance of reports using corporate standard reporting technologies.
- Perform data analysis and application development, including minor programming, to support data migration from legacy systems to corporate standard business systems and custom requirements as required. Act as functional and technical liaison between users and the IT application development team to deliver custom solutions that require more complex program coding.
- Provide user support for business systems related issues including researching transactional issues, identifying root causes and driving resolution. Administer and support application as necessary (login, functionality, reporting, data integrity, interfaces). Maintain support log of issues and requests following corporate’s service request guidelines.
- Evaluate potential solutions and make recommendations to resolve business problems.
- Liaise closely with business users and build good rapport.
- Liaise closely with vendors in project implementation, application testing, supporting application patches and upgrades in accordance with project methodologies and policies.
- Support the team in defining project requirements, tracking and documentation.
- Diploma/ Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Successful track record in project management, user and vendor management.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently.
- Ability to clearly communicate (verbally and written) complex technical matters in BM and English.
- Ability to clearly articulate complex technical issues to “non-technical” associates.
- Ability to present ideas clearly to management in order to gain support and buy in.
- Travel both domestic and international.
- Demonstrate a professional image.
- Self Directed Ability to identify critical requirements and act accordingly; independently prioritize and manage day to day priorities.