Volvo Car Manufacturing Malaysia Sdn Bhd
MYR 1,410.00 - MYR 3,920.00
A team leader is responsible for coordinating and coaching the team in their operative work towards their team targets.
- Support the team in the understanding of direction (mission, vision, strategy, targets, rules and regulations)
- Follows up the team activities and gives feedback to the team members and the Supervisor (Take the necessary actions in case of deviations, in agreement with the Supervisor.
- Takes care of a good communication and co-operation with and between the Team members, other teams and the relevant support functions having a customer-supplier relationship.
- Stimulates and contributes to the continuous learning and developing of the team and the individuals.
- Takes care of the right planning and training for each operator, the Team Leader is the principle trainer for the team.
- Secures the VCMS way of working, drives the maintain process (AM Step 1-3) and leads the team in continuous improvement.
- The team leader shall complete the QPS documentation and own the document after sign off, QPS documents are owned by, used by and maintained by the Team Leader.
- The team leader is responsible to keep the QPS documentation updated.
- Coaches the team in organizing itself towards top achievements. Ensure full member involvement and cascades activities to level-up member skills.
- Coaching all the QCDISME activities, performed by the team.
- Takes care of the gathering and reports all relevant facts in connection to the team targets, either by him/her self or by delegation to team member.
- Tertiary education or 3 years of working experience or have completed the POP or equivalent education leadership training.
- Good knowledge of VCMS and production & maintenance processes.
- Good product and process knowledge in assembly plant.
- Good knowledge of QPS (Quality Production System) - OIS (Operator Instruction Sheet) & WES (Work Element Sheet)
- Engagements and understanding in quality assurance principles.
- Demonstrate every day build in quality behaviour.
- Management experience and ability to motivate people, teach, coach and encourage people.
- Qualities of leadership as able to plan, lead and control activities.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Creative and takes own initiatives.
- Simple English language, talk and write.
- Good general PC skills.