Team Member (Material Handler)
Volvo Car Manufacturing Malaysia Sdn Bhd
MYR 1,200.00 - MYR 3,040.00
A team member is contributing to the team's mission by involvement, ownership and competence to drive results in order to reach the team targets. A team member is executing operational and non-operational activities.
- Act according to rules, regulations and instructions.
- Work with the right mindset.
- Take action when abnormalities occur.
- Contribute towards the team’s mission.
- Contribute in reaching the team targets.
- Initiate/drive improvements in agreement with team leader/supervisor.
- Perform decided operator maintenance tasks within the team.
- Contribute to a good internal (within the team) and external (outside the team) communication.
- Increase own competence to be able to maintain and continuously improve.
- Spread own competence in the team.
- Contribute to a good work environment.
- Support new activities, improvements and re-organizations.
- Take an active part of QDFIPS role or a part of a role.
Voluntary extended role responsibility to be decided locally:
- Take responsibility for a physical sub area where decided.
- Making sure that the operator preventive maintenance is being carried out and improved.
- Working actively and systematically with reduction of minor stops.
- Securing that visual factory on equipment is according to standard and used.
- Maintaining the level of 5S according to standard and improving.
- Securing that work instructions (e.g. OIS and WES) are up to date and improved.
- Securing follow-ups, analysis and improvements for process and production results within the sub area.
- Communicating with support functions regarding the sub area.
- Securing training material and education of own sub area to others.
- Participating in networks regarding similar process steps.
- Securing all methods for his/her’s sub process (e.g. Tool change, change overs etc)
- Securing correct process step parameters (e.g. NC parameters, Backups etc)
- Securing Quality KPI’s of own sub area (e.g. FTT, TPY, scrap, rework, process capability etc)
- Securing Takt time, cycle time.
- Securing calibration of tools.
- Reducing system losses caused by sub area.
- To act by, communicate and role model the Volvo Cars culture and behaviors.
- Customer focus.
- Show courage.
- Make things happen and innovate.
- Believe in people.
- Ability to act Independent as well as being a Team member.
- Flexible • Analytical.
- Communication skills.
- Systems & applications (e.g. Maximo, MS office, ATACQ)
- Planning & organizing.