The role of a Senior Executive, Social Media Marketing is to carry out overall digital marketing strategy by executing, optimising and aligning all existing digital marketing channels to enhance and maintain organization branding presence and consistency across multiple digital platforms.
- Build, plan, implement, & manage the overall digital marketing strategy for assigned digital marketing channels.
- Manage and optimized campaign strategy & performance.
- Copywriting for marketplace and social media posting.
- Partner with both internal and external stakeholders, agencies, publishers, and producers for the benefit and betterment of the social community and brand followers.
- Handle creative tasks ranging from social media graphics, videos, landing pages, collateral design and production.
- Other related duties are assigned from time to time.
- Diploma & above in Media, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- 3 years working experience in Social Media Marketing.
- Excellent copywriting skill.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video).
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Familiarity with web design and online marketing channels.
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin both written and oral.