IT Business Analyst
Eco-Shop Marketing Sdn Bhd
MYR 2,500.00 - MYR 3,000.00
The Business Analyst’s primary responsibility is to perform implementation for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. As part of our Professional Services team, you would be involved in many projects spanning both the existing business implementations as well as new business implementations.
- Involve in the design or modification of business systems or IT systems.
- Interact with the business stakeholders and subject matter experts in order to understand their problems and needs.
- Gathers documents and analyse business needs and requirements.
- Undertake end to end application development for projects or enhancements of mid to high complexities.
- Undertake application support, system investigation and issue resolution for application break-fix.
- Analyse data, processes, and usability input and produce clear and logical documentation of results.
- Track, resolve and escalate issues for own projects while keeping relevant stakeholders informed.
- Play a consultative role to business partners and continuously seek out and propose creative solutions and innovative technology ideas to meet business goals.
- Diploma or Degree in IT or equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ experience in implementation of Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Business Central projects.
- Experience with core business processes such as Accounting, Distribution and Manufacturing.
- Experience in third party integration.
- Worked complete life cycle of at least 2-3 projects.
- Knowledge of Financial & Distribution Modules is mandatory.
- Knowledge of Retail, Manufacturing, Warehouse, Service Modules is added advantage.
- Deep understanding of Project Implementation Methodology like Agile, Waterfall, etc.
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin both written and oral.