BLYON GROUP BERHAD
MYR 2,500.00 - MYR 3,000.00
REPORTING TO : CHIEF SALES OFFICER
- Set short- and long-term sales strategies and evaluate effectiveness of current sales programs.
- Develop product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analysing trends and results.
- Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition.
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics.
- Establish effective planning, setting sales goals, analysing data on past performance, and projecting future performance.
- Ensure that the sales department works cross functionally with executives from other departments.
- Maintain a deep understanding of customer needs and monitor their preferences.
- Develop sales strategies to acquire new customers or clients.
- Analyse sales data on sales results and develop plans to address performance gaps.
Minimum Diploma in Sales/Marketing, or those relevant. Should be able to start immediately and to work in Bandar Teknologi, Kajang.