MYR 4,000.00 - MYR 8,000.00
AirAsia, Asia’s leading airline was established with the dream of making flying possible for everyone. Since 2001, AirAsia has swiftly broken travel norms around the globe and has risen to become the world’s best. Driven by the Dare to Dream spirit, we pride ourselves on being the region’s largest low-cost carrier, serving 25 countries and over 160 destinations. AirAsia is ranked the world’s best low-cost airline 11 years in a row. Product Managers at AirAsia focus on leading the product roadmap, lifecycle and working closely with the business on enhancements/future projects. We believe in the continuous pursuit of making things better and building a team passionate about learning and sharing knowledge.
- Work closely with stakeholders in AirAsia to lead business process improvement and re-engineering, develop automation product vision and road-map to enable the business to reduce costs, improve productivity and meet the demands of the business.
- Be the owner of product requirements, planning and execution of the product life cycle according to an agile methodology.
- Work cross functionally with various business departments to identify the process improvements and automation opportunities.
- Work with RPA and BPMS developers for providing technical advice and solutions to the business especially for RPA and BPMS implementations and initiatives involving technology & other process automation solutions.
- Participate in Design and Architectural reviews of proposed automation solutions across project teams.
- Facilitate end-to-end problem resolution to integrate Business Process Improvement initiatives with automation solutions to deliver complete value creation to the business.
- Support the business with skills in process excellence, project management, facilitation, problem solving and value creation to drive toward required outcomes of the digital transformation.
- Provide thought leadership in automation solution architecture, continuously bringing together tools and methods to solve complex business challenges.
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred.
- Experiences and knowledge of process automation solutions in the market (e.g. RPA, IPA, BPMS etc)
- 5+ years’ experience in a related role with extensive experience in business & functional management.
- Experience working with Airline technology systems is a plus.
- Very strong communication, customer facing skills, and presentation skills at the executive level.
- Strong understanding of Agile, Lean, Design thinking and Smart automation methodologies and proven ability to lean out and automate processes.
- Qualification in process improvement and process analysis i.e. LEAN, Six Sigma is an added advantage.
- Proven Experience in leading large projects and delivering quantifiable results.
- Understanding of innovation. Hands on experience on digitization & visualization tools.
- Strong experience in defining, measuring and reporting actionable metrics.
- Strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Analytical ability to break down complex problems and efficiently use data and analytics layered against high-quality user research to inform the direction of the product.