- Capable to design and develop front end systems. Mainly on GUI and integration with backends.
- Participate code review on junior and same peer.
- Uphold the highest standard of writing code, easily comprehend by peer.
- Lead and mentor junior members.
- Capable to recommend architecture/design to management on projects’ architecture.
- Participate and collaborate and brainstorming with new technologies on new projects.
- 5+ years of experience as a Front-End Developer.
- Experience with HTML5, CSS, SCSS , Bootstrap and Thymeleaf.
- Experience developing/integrating Spring Boot MVC.
- Experience using agile principles and methodologies.
- Good exposure of every level of SDLC including requirement gathering, analysis, and design.
- Good database knowledge (MySQL and MongoDB).
- Good in troubleshooting, debugging and problem solving.
- Familiar with various open-source technologies.
- Being experienced on Git source controller, and Git workflows.
Technology Stack Required
- Java Spring Boot MVC & Thymeleaf (Must Have)