Senior Business Analyst
ARISE CONSULTING SDN BHD
MYR 7,000.00 - MYR 8,000.00
Drive the strategy execution through designing new business models; streamlining and reengineering existing business processes and providing support to change management. Career Development towards becoming a Senior Business Architect.
- Work closely with management and business owners to determine their needs regarding people, technology, and information, and use Business Process Management (BPM) knowledge and technical skills to analyse and evaluate processes, determine root causes, identify potentials improvement opportunities, and recommend solutions.
- Ability to analyse problem statements/ business objectives to determine project engagement model, gather critical process data for analysis, identify focus area and develop proposed Target Operating Model along with the benefit projections.
- Confident in engaging with clients across various types of industries and ready to work in a cross functional team working structure.
- Confident to drive and conduct process driven workshop sessions with clients from different levels of an organization to gather data as well as present developed BPM initiative solutions for buy ins.
- Collect and translate business process information gathered from all channels (workshop, documents, system, etc) into workflows and process architectures using Business Process Modelling Notation 2.0 (BPMN 2.0), Function Allocation Diagrams, Event Driven Process Chains, RACI matrixes, Archimate 3.0, Business Models, Scorecard, etc.
- Ability to analyse & advise clients on process/ data architecture, governance, methods & conventions for BPM, subsequently ensuring quality of the BPM repository follows the stipulated Method & Conventions.
- Ability to work independently as well as to lead a team of process analysts on project basis, by proactively managing his/ her own and the overall team’s deliverables and load to ensure timely completion as well as resolution of issues.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Mathematics/ Business Studies or equivalent.
- At least 5 years work experiences as a Business/ Process Analyst or Project Manager in BPM related initiatives.
- Experienced in creating workflow driven flowcharts, matrixes, SIPOC, data flows and tables based on: o Analysis from gathered business documents (guidelines, policies). o Interviewing clients.
- Experienced with Software Development Lifecyle initiatives to: o Translate business requirements into functional - technical specifications based on the solution architecture defined and obtain stakeholder sign off o Manage User Acceptance Testing exercise up to stakeholder sign off o Manage operations readiness, deployment and post implementation monitoring, maintenance and/or support activities.
- Experience in Digital Transformation initiatives is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Data Analytics, Lean Six Sigma and/or Enterprise Architecture methodology, and experience/ certifications will be added advantages.
- Knowledge and skills in BPMN 2.0 & Archimate 3.0 notations as well as BPM/ EA platforms such as ARIS, Signavio, Alfabet, IBM BPM, Lean IX, Web Methods, etc are added advantages.
- Project Management skills will be an added advantage.
- Fluent in English with ability to converse in Bahasa Melayu.
- Detailed and goal-oriented personality, willing to learn and keep up with the evolving BPM and Digital technologies in the market.
- Willing to travel as and when required.