AYJ COURIER SERVICE SDN BHD
MYR 2,200.00 - MYR 2,700.00
- Reporting to the Managing Director, the incumbent is responsible for managing accounting activities, including bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable and payroll.
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions.
- Prepare balance sheets.
- Process invoices.
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Update internal systems with financial data.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports.
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Participate in financial audits.
- Track bank deposits and payments.
- Assist with budget preparation.
- Review and implement financial policies.
- Excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks.
- Update and maintain debtor ledger at a timely manner.
- Responsible to prepare monthly closing report.
- Other ad-hoc assignment assigned by management.
- Proven work experience as a Finance Executive or similar role.
- Has knowledge of handling payroll.
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures.
- Experience using financial software (Zoho, Financio, Wave and etc)
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Knowledge of financial regulations with excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Sharp time management skills.
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data.
- Degree holder with minimum of 3 years or Diploma with 5 years in Business Administration/Accounting/Finance or related field of relevant working operations experience. Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
- Good understanding of accounting knowledge.
- Possess strong analytical skills, good communication, interpersonal skills, meticulousness, and good time management.
- Highly proficient in English language (written and spoken) & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Possess problem-solving skill, being able to identify issues and resolve programs in a timely manner.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications.
- Able to prioritize workload and deliver to tight deadlines and work with flexibility in a fast moving environment.
- Possess own transport.
Working Hours Working Days: 5 days (Monday to Friday) Saturday & Sunday: Rest Day Work from Home when needed.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Salary range RM2,200 – RM2,700.00.
- Phone Allowance: RM100.
- Parking Allowance: RM100.
- Annual Leave.
- Yearly Bonus.
- Salary Increment based on performance.
- Work from Home when needed.