UMW Aerospace Sdn Bhd
MYR 1,600.00 - MYR 3,000.00
In charge of material planning, coordinating the various plant supply chain activities and managing the resources needed to manufacture products at the right cost and quantity in order to meet planned production volumes.
- Ensure timely planning of Raw materials to avoid delay for Trial, FPA, FAIR & Mass Production and have full control on issuance and completion of material planning.
- Responsible to run MRP based on the MPS and ensure timely flow down of material demand to supplier and obtain CA (Commitment Acceptance) and to procurement for timely PO issuance.
- To conduct OBR (Order Book Review) customer to ensure continuity of material supply.
- Maintain a healthy stock holding as per the company KPI.
- To conduct Delivery Review (DR) with all suppliers on bi-weekly or weekly basis.
- Update and reporting on Horse Blanket on material availability – liasing with logistic to plan on timely material pick from suppliers.
- Support the Planning department in any other activities such as visual controls, daily reports,shift planning, etc.
- Monitor and report daily production adherence status and recovery actions with support from Production Support/Control.
- Other functions that will be informed from time to time.
- Create and release Production orders.
- Certificate or Diploma/ Degree in Engineering. Other relevant qualifications or engineering content may be accepted.
- Minimun 3 years working experiance.
- SAP will be an added advantage.
- Trouble shooting and Problem Solving.