AYJ COURIER SERVICE SDN BHD
MYR 2,500.00 - MYR 3,500.00
- Reporting to the Managing Director and Operations Manager, the incumbent is responsible for coordinating courier and logistics for the company.
- To ensure timely and efficient management of pickups and deliveries of shipments and internal hub operations.
- Supervise dispatchers, hub operations team, customer service, coordinators & couriers to ensure that every shipment is picked and delivered within SLA.
- Manages sorting of documents and parcel to be delivered.
- Coordinate logistics/operations in accordance with delivery team.
- Route planning and arrangement for deliveries and pickups.
- Liaises with the different parties to proactively identify potential problems and ensures the situations are resolved as quickly as possible.
- Tracks and traces the shipments and keeps informed in real-time of the status of shipments.
- Ability to lead and communicate positively to ensure a harmonious work environment and efficient workplace.
- Participates in meetings required by the Management.
- Maintains good relations with colleagues and positively contributes to the work climate.
- Collects and shares relevant information about potential problems and work for appropriate solutions.
- Complies with company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for operation employees and contractors.
- Develop and train subordinates as required.
- Prepare administrative reports as required.
- Minimum SPM with relevant working experiences in this industry (5-7 Years)
- Diploma in Logistics Management or Operations Management in related field or equivalent.
- Degree in Logistics Management or Operations Management in related field or equivalent.
- 2 - 5 years supervisory / management experience with courier / express / parcel delivery company. (Must have)
- Route arrangements for delivery and pickups.
- Handling contractors for delivery.
- Knowledge in sorting of shipments for delivery.
- Comfortable with using MS Office and technology tools.
- Direct people management.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Strong knowledge of courier operations process.
- Management of contractors.
- Verbal and written communication skills (Bahasa Malaysia and English)
- Proficiency in MS-Office suite.
- Good geographical knowledge.
- Good knowledge of delivery management and route planning.
- People management.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of operations, management, and contractors.
- Process Improvement.
- Strong interpersonal skills to create conditions for cooperation and high standards of performance from subordinates to ensure targets and KPIs are met.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Focus on client service.
- Communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple files simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Organization skills.
- Meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Professionalism, diplomacy, and tact.
Working Hours Working Days: 6 and ½ days Monday to Friday: 08.00a.m. – 6.00p.m. Saturday: 08.00a.m. – 1.00p.m. Sunday: Rest Day.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Salary range RM2,500 – RM3,500.
- Phone Allowance: RM100.
- Parking Allowance: RM100.
- Annual Leave.
- Yearly Bonus.
- Salary Increment based on performane.